My Expectations For BLC26
Monday, September 22, 2014
I am going to just write a short and sweet blog about what I hope to accomplish in the next 12 weeks. I have been a part of many of these challenges and each one gets harder and harder to feel excited and pumped for because I feel like I fail miserably and shouldn't bother. Something just has to click right? I keep hoping for that anyway...
I know what I'm supposed to do. I know where I want to be, I've said this all before, so what can I expect this time around? Well, I never let myself give up entirely. I'm still doing better than I was just 5 yrs. ago. I still have a body in good health and resources to accomplish my goals comfortably once I set my mind to do my part.
So...here's what I'm going to expect of myself this challenge:
1. (since week 1 was a really rough start) In week 2 establish a routine
which includes enough sleep and starting days with fitness and "Sparking"
2. I'm going to Blog every "quarter." I am hoping more Sparking will help!
3. I will have a food plan or track it regularly
4. I expect to finish this challenge in Onederland!
5. I expect to feel better and stronger every week!
6. I expect to improve my numbers at the doctor's office by end of this challenge