April is bringing me a fresh plan and some spring cleaning. I recently reviewed/inspired by the 5% Challenge tips...there is good stuff there in SP LAND!
So tonight I will start - the process
1. create a vision board - Motivation based
2. update my SP page& blogs (keep ongoing)
3. Food Plan 8 veggie servings, 10 Proteins, 4 carbs, only good fats (no more than 8), add check points to keep this on target!
4. Bust the sugar cravings and addiction at night - identify triggers and workable - found the first one to focus on!! replacements - replace sugars and carbs with fruits
So trigger review - first up! The night time sugar/carb trigger! Plan switch to fruit for a night time snack, at least its a healthier carb than cookies or ice cream!
5. Daily Exercise 30-60 mins, follow the 5k workout and complete a 5k walk/jog in May, yoga 2x a week
6. Excuses and Strategy buster
7. My new favorite - use the WIN TODAY CHECKLIST daily
8. Track weights and measures - scary! but completed -
now plan weekly Wednesdays...hump day
9. Plan for tomorrow - daily - and reward :-) - adding reflections
So it begins - April 1st, 2014