Week 1 results!!
Monday, February 24, 2014
I would have to say.... Big big results!!!
-Tons of energy, where as before I was depressed and spent my time on the couch.
- confidence is high!! I now know I can do a 5 mile walk in under 1:30. Speeding up every time I go out.
- I tried on a pair of short this weekend that were almost impossible to button and yesterday they buttoned with ease.
- my husband is impressed with my renewed " Spark" in my happiness and energy.
- while walking sometimes life frustration come into my mind and when I start thinking about them it slows me down. I'm learning to push them away and concentrate on my walking because I can't help anyone if I can't help myself.
- I'm enjoying my workouts because I'm moving closer to my goals of healthy body, mind and soul.
- I'm enjoying eating healthy and what I want with my family. I have restricted my food for so many years and felt miserably hungry all the time.
I am just sooo happy. Thank you for reading.
-2lbs this week