This week I let go to live
Thursday, February 20, 2014
Since high school I have been chasing a number that I have never known. I... Give... Up. And I am so happy to. My obsession with the scale has sabotaged my happiness over and over again. So I QUIT!!! I don't want to make anymore goals based on a number the scale decides to give or not.
I want to live those goals now:
I want to be proud of me.
- today I walked a little over 5 miles today under an hour and a half
- I stuck to my planned foods all week.
- I have exercised everyday this week so far.
I want to achieve happiness in as many days as possible
- this week I have smiled big because of my accomplishments
- I have taken time out everyday to laugh
- I go to bed every night excited about the next day.
I want to like what I seeing the mirror.
- I love the new confident smile on my face.
- I love watching my body show changes each day.
- I love seeing myself in exercise clothes knowing I'm about to go kick my own butt.
This is what I have gained:
-Eating what I want the healthy way
- self confidence
- motivation to live each day
What I have lost:
- the scale's control
I am truly free!!!!!