This has been my third 'true' Spark Journey (i.e. one that lasted more than a week), and I'm finding myself oddly relaxed. I think a couple of things are contributing:
1. I have restarted meditation & hypnosis pretty regularly,
2. I have stuck to the once a week weigh-in,
3. I haven't really created any absolute NO's ala food, BUT
4. I've switched to a mostly whole food diet. I confess that I'm not a morning person so there are Lean Cuisines in my lunch bag, but for the most part, I'm eating whole, tasty, good food (even chocolate) and just less of it.
5. My exercise has been consistent but not extreme.
On the last point, my physical therapist said I ought to workout longer with less intensity. I'm trying, but honestly about all I can muster before work is Yoga. During work I don't want to get all sweaty, but I do walk 20-30 minutes every day.
Overall, I'm not driving myself crazy.
Now, I did set a big One Month goal of 10 lbs, and I don't know if I'll meet it. Usually month one is easiest so we shall see. But, if it doesn't happen ... well, this is my life, not a race. I can't say I can still even look fully in a mirror, but I feel like I'm making friends with my Self a little more every day too.
How about you?