Sunday, December 01, 2013
My December goals are going to be totally different than I have ever done before. Thank you CHRISTASP for reminding me of something that I had forgotten.
1. Start each day with a prayer -
2. Listen to my body to know how much nourishment it needs - using the guidelines that I have learned on SP
3. Honor my body with exercise that will strengthen it. If I am feeling tired - let it rest. If I am feeling strong - let it move.
4. Enjoy the holiday season, letting go of the judgment that I often feel that this is all just commercialized capitalism. Enjoy the beautiful lights, the beautiful music, the happiness that people are feeling, the joy that people get from having a season for giving.
5. Fill my kitchen with healthy, nourishing food - Plan meals that will make my body happy.
6. Explore the deeper issues in my life by journaling.
7. End each day with a reminder of gratitude and love for all that is good in my life.