SOme blogs ago I whined that I did not get the weightloss I should related to my calorie deficit. I was wrong – summing up august shows that I "saved" 28 828 calories which should in theory give a weightloss of 3,8 kilos. I lost 3,5 so I should not complain.
It also makes me very happy to se that my body seem to digest and burn nutrition as it has always done.
Some numbers for those who are as nerdy about them as me...
– I consumed in average 2 450 calories a day, that is not as good as july and I am aiming at a comfortable consumption of 1800-2000 valories a day so there is to work on.
– I "saved" in average 930 calories a day, that is about the same as the previous month so it is great.
– I exercised in average 33 minutes a day, same as the month before and ok for now.
– I ate less than I consumed 27 out of 31 days -
– I exercised 30 minutes or more 21 out of 31 days
– I lost 3,5 kilos
– I did my mental training 30 out of 31 days
Goals for september:
– Eat less than 2450 calories a day...
– Exercise at least 30 minutes at least five days a week.
– Do my mental training every day.
– Be active in my support groups every day.
Sun is wonderful today, better get out with doggy before I lose energy – I am very grateful for the stamina I had during august and will work to keep it up in september as well.