How are you doing day by day?
Tuesday, March 05, 2013
I slipped up one day. I had not eaten much and I had exercised a lot. I had about 800 calories for the day (very rarely do I go underneath 1200) and I felt good. Not at all hungry. Then, with the rapidity of a car crash, I was in the kitchen cramming crackers into my maw.
I still ended up under 1200 calories for the day, but the calories were not all of the best quality. And the moment of irrational cramming in to the maw: one of the things that terrifies me most about myself is this kind of behavior.
So today I played it safe and did not try to play chicken with the food tracker!
Living the Good Life – Blogging and Feedback - theme new habit. Earn 5 points for each day you post a blog - maximum 5 points daily.
1) What new habit you wish to develop?
2) How will you do that?
3) What are you doing to encourage yourself and keep on track?
4) How are you doing day by day?
5) What can you improve upon?
6) Do you need some motivation or advice? Ask for it!
7) Anything else you would like to share with your Team