2/11, 12,13 Gratefully blessed
Wednesday, February 13, 2013
I have gotten behind! Surprise surprise....
So I am going to combine today in all the blessings from the past 3 days.
Today is the beginning of Lent for me. This is actually a learning process for me. The churches I've attended in the past did not participate. This is my 2nd year!
For Lent I have decided to give up facebook. This is something that has started to consume my spare time and I can see where I could be studying my bible or just playing with Faith more. I will check in on Sunday's during this time and hopefully I will continue this practice after Lent. I do depend on it for news and keeping in touch with relatives that are far away, but at the same time there are always other means to communicate. Facebook is just easy.
1. Blessings of Lent and what it will mean to me this year!
2. Blessings of more family time with Rodney and Faith
3. Blessings of a renewed spirit during this time
4. Blessings of listening to God and his plans for me
5. Blessings of fellowship with my church family during this time. I look forward to having soup with everyone on Wednesday's before our service.