Wednesday, November 07, 2012
The treadmill lasted for 68 min today, which was nice and allowed me to finish my book. I also did a couple of SP exercise videos. Then tonight I went to the gym and did a good 35 min intervals on the elliptical.
I stayed withing my calorie range. The notes "help or hinder" have really helped in stopping me just reaching for something to snack on.
I have been working on getting our families big trip in 2002 pictures into an album. I have filled up one album and half way through the trip.
Day 80 of the 100 Day Challenge (Nov 7) -
My goals are:
1. Daily blog how I am doing [57/80]
2. Exercise for at least 30 min a day 6x a week and work up to 120 min a day.[68/80]
3. Drink 8-10 glasses a day.[80/80]
4. Daily tract food and exercise.[74/80]
5. High protein breakfast, [66/80]
6. Cut back on snacking.[54/80]