Monday, November 05, 2012
Yesterday, was my youngest daughter's 20th birthday. We celebrated by going to Black Eyed Pea. Even though I brought some home and had for lunch today, I went over my calorie range for the day.
I had a great time with my granddaughters this weekend. Their parents picked them up at noon today.
The baby woke up at 5:00 this morning, so I have been tired all day. I did walk on the treadmill during naptime and then went to the gym for a little bit tonight. I only did 30 min at the gym because I was so tired.
Day 77-78 of the 100 Day Challenge (Nov 4-5) -
My goals are:
1. Daily blog how I am doing [55/78]
2. Exercise for at least 30 min a day 6x a week and work up to 120 min a day.[66/78]
3. Drink 8-10 glasses a day.[78/78]
4. Daily tract food and exercise.[72/78]
5. High protein breakfast, [64/78]
6. Cut back on snacking.[52/78]