Saturday, November 03, 2012
I finally got my checkbook balanced with the help of my husband. I had subtracted a credit instead of adding it. But it took me yesterday, this morning, and then my husband found it this afternoon. So glad, that is done!
I am glad I have had my granddaughters - they have been a lot of fun. I am holding the baby right now
she is sleeping. The other two have laid blankets out on the floor to make a bed...it is fun watching them pretend play.
I didn't get any exercise in today except for running up and down stairs and playing with the granddaughters.
My notes "Help or Hinder" sure helped my today. I had made banana bread with my granddaughter last night. I LOVE banana bread and I could snack on it all day long. Whenever, I thought about taking just a bite I saw my note and didn't. I did plan to have a piece for afternoon snack and I savored it.
Day 76 of the 100 Day Challenge (Nov 3) -
My goals are:
1. Daily blog how I am doing [54/76]
2. Exercise for at least 30 min a day 6x a week and work up to 120 min a day.[65/76]
3. Drink 8-10 glasses a day.[76/76]
4. Daily tract food and exercise.[70/76]
5. High protein breakfast, [63/76]
6. Cut back on snacking.[52/76]