Reset Long Range Goal
Thursday, November 01, 2012
I didn't blog yesterday because my daughter and a couple of friends over last night and they were in the living room where the computer is. My husband and I went to Applebee's for dinner, then went to Home Depot and WalMart. I don't give out Halloween candy - that way I don't have to buy any and have it around the house as temptation.
Today I took my measurements (I wasn't very happy) and reset my goals - looking toward May 2013 when my new grandchild is due and our 34th anniversary. I really want to be in Onederland. I have to stay vigilant and not only look at daily goals, but at the long term goal. What I do each day will make a difference in the final goal.
STAY FOCUSED -
Every bite counts.
Every move makes a difference.
Day 73-74 of the 100 Day Challenge (Oct 31-Nov 1) -
My goals are:
1. Daily blog how I am doing [52/74]
2. Exercise for at least 30 min a day 6x a week and work up to 120 min a day.[64/74]
3. Drink 8-10 glasses a day.[74/74]
4. Daily tract food and exercise.[68/74]
5. High protein breakfast, [61/74]
6. Cut back on snacking.[50/74]