Wednesday, October 31, 2012
I enjoyed a nice, quiet day. I did some Spark People bootcamp videos this morning. This afternoon, I walked on the treadmill. I upped the speed and it lasted only 33 minutes. But I do think I need to have the speed higher and go shorter, than slower and longer.
I started going through my closet. I do have a stack of clothes that are too big for me. That made me feel good as I have been feeling like a failure in losing weight. I have been in such a plateau for a long time. It just seems like I gain instead of lose. But I hope this will be busted soon.
I worked on the Jacobite shirt for my son-in-law. I just have to sew the sleeves in to finish it.
Tonight was my women's Bible study here at my home. I enjoy the fellowship and study. I made Snickerdoodle Bars - my hubby's request.
Day 72 of the 100 Day Challenge (Oct 30) -
My goals are:
1. Daily blog how I am doing [51/72]
2. Exercise for at least 30 min a day 6x a week and work up to 120 min a day.[61/72]
3. Drink 8-10 glasses a day.[69/69]
4. Daily tract food and exercise.[66/72]
5. High protein breakfast, [60/72]
6. Cut back on snacking.[49/72]