Questions To Ask Ourselves
Sunday, October 21, 2012
I took these questions from another blog from someone who took them from someone else’s blog. They are really good questions and I think they would be helpful to all of us. I am not putting my answers in here because I want to give some further thought to some of these questions. I did want to post them so that if anyone wants to copy them, feel free.
1. What is the most you have ever weighed?
2. What do you weigh right now?
3. What is your medically advised goal weight, your "I'll be satisfied" goal weight, your dream goal weight?
4. Have you always been overweight?
5. What key event started your current weight loss/healthy living journey?
6. Are the fitness and food plans that you are doing to lose weight right now something that you can do for the rest of your life?
7. If not, what would you change? If so, what (if anything) will change at maintenance?
8. Is the food or the fitness changes more difficult for you? Why?
9. When you want to give up, what inspires you to keep going?
10. How do you celebrate your weight loss/healthy living victories?