SP Premium


Not Weight Loss Related!!!

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Just wanted other peoples opinions...I am not sure what to do! I forgot to mention in the blog that if we go somewhere else and sign a year lease and then she finally calls us we will be stuck...so that's why i am sooo UNSURE as to what to do...I don't want to be stuck in a year lease and then again I don't want her to get mad and think we're just rushing her!!!

(Oh yeah....Ignore all the JUNK behind me...I am in our "storage room" because the kids were being loud!!)

Oh thank you everyone for your replies!!! I know I didn't explain the whole situation in my video blog so I apologize for that- it's confusing.....

I worked for this women and this house has just been sitting every since her ex-husband passed away....2yrs ago. Well she still needs to clear his stuff out of the house but she had told us in August she would be back in 2 weeks to finish getting out what she wanted & what her ex-husbands sister wanted from inside -- because I told her she could leave the other stuff and we would clean it, hoping we could move in quicker, but geez she's not in any hurry as you can see it's been WAY past the 2 week mark and we have not heard anything from her...And I tried to call her 2 weeks ago and she never returned my call!!!

ANd Every time I hear from someone at work about her, she's busy with her sick niece, or her sick friend and she's working on some other house she has...It's frustrating for me and my husband because we do not want to live where we are renting right now anymore! We want to move TODAY!!!

(And yes we were going to "Rent To Own" the house at first because I have a bankruptcy on my credit and no one else will sell me a house right now emoticon )

So I think I am going to call her since she is kind of a "friend" and just let her know our situation where we are currently living is going bad because of neighbors and we have to move really really soon and hopefully she will give us the damn key to move into the house...HaHaHa I can hope, but hey if she says no then we will just go live some where else!!!! I am not going to wait around anymore! emoticon and like some of you said, it's not the ONLY house out there!!!
(and if she doesn't answer the phone or call me back for 2 weeks we are moving!!! I am not going to sit and wait for someone who isn't serious!!!)

Thanks again everyone! And yes I will keep on sparkin!!!
Share This Post With Others
Member Comments About This Blog Post
    She's not serious about selling. A professional agreement has boundaries. You are a buyer of a possibly permanent living site...this is HUGE!! Don't be duped. Move on...hers is NOT the only place to choose from. Stop waiting for her...start looking for alternatives. Keep Sparkin'!!
    2583 days ago
  • TIBI183
    That is a tough one. Buying a house is not something you do every day, and it is certainly not something you just can return if there is something wrong with it. I don't know the agreement you made with that lady, but if she keeps putting you off I would consider finding an alternative so you won't keep waiting on her and depend on her decision especially if you are not happy with your current situation.
    2584 days ago
    It's a little confusing. You said you are buying the house so why would you ask her if you could move in. You buy a house first and the other party has to be out by a certain date. Are you thinking about leasing the house first and it would be a possibility to buy it in the future?

    If it were me I see too many red flags and I would buy another house.
    2584 days ago
  • LINDA7668
    It sounds like she is having second thoughts about selling. I would call and talk to her. I would also have an alternative plan in case she backs out. Good luck!!
    2584 days ago
  • Add Your Comment to the Blog Post

    Log in to post a comment

    Disclaimer: Weight loss results will vary from person to person. No individual result should be seen as a typical result of following the SparkPeople program.