Tuesday, October 02, 2012
The month of September wasn't great for me but I am making new goals for me in October.
1. I am going to drink 72 ounces of water a day.
2. I will work out at least 15 minutes on the days that I am working. The days that I am off I will work out for at least 90 minutes.
3. I will write EVERYTHING down that I put in my mouth. I find that I do so much better when I write it all down.
4. I will try to be more positive about the way I look and feel. I use humor to get through the day about my weight and it isn't making my journey any easier.
5. I will try to do at least one new thing a week. Doing new things is always exciting.
Hopefully next month I will be able to say that I was able to complete my goals!!