5 Things That Have Been Holding Me Back From Success........
Monday, September 10, 2012
BL WEEK 1 CHALLENGE
Here is my list in order of importance:
1) I haven't had enough "Determination" to stay on track day after day.
2) I am an "Emotional Eater". I give in too easily when faced with an emotional craving.
3) I have to say "Sabotage" from well-meaning family members giving me "goodies" to share. I have a very hard time saying "no" because I don't want to reject their kindness.
4) The "Reward" syndrome........sometimes I just feel like I deserve a reward for an otherwise less than perfect day. So I always reach for the "forbidden sweets". And usually feel awful afterwards.
5) "Boredom" comes in lastly, as I really don't do this very often.
Sitting here and writing them down is making me more aware of my actions.
What I can do to change these "lifelong" habits, is to constantly, every day, keep reminding myself that I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS TO MYSELF A MINUTE LONGER!
LIFE IS TOOOOO SHORT TO WASTE ANOTHER DAY KILLING MYSELF W
I'M BETTER THAN THAT, AND I DESERVE TO LIVE A HEALTHY AND HAPPY FULFILLING LIFE IN OTHER WAYS THAN FOOD! GETTING MY "MOMENTARY PLEASURE" FROM FOOD IS STUPID, AND I AM NOT GOING TO ACT LIKE I AM ANYMORE!
MY PROMISE TO MYSELF IS TO USE DETERMINATION......WILLPOWER..
...STRENGTH OF MIND.....AND NEVER FOR A SECOND FORGET WHAT I AM GOING TO BECOME, WHEN I WALK AWAY FROM THESE ANCHORS THAT HAVE BEEN HOLDING ME BACK!