I've been MIA with blogging
Monday, September 03, 2012
Wow the past two months Have flown by and so much has happened. Yes, I started a new job. Working from home, and well I have tried to stay disciplined, by getting up on the hour and doing push ups or wall squats, maybe a plank. I typically take a walk for my lunch break, but it has been quite an adjustment. Somedays I work over 10 hours just trying to maintain, mainly because I feel like I should be further along on how fast I am with doing work. So far I have gotten great feed back, but since I am my own worst critic I will always be hard on myself.
I am training to run a 10k at the end of this month, scary since I want to jog/run the entire thing so we will see how that goes. My weight loss has taken a slow down and for the first time in over a year I didn't lose this past month. I actually gained back a pound, but I am not stressing over it. I know I haven't been watching what I am eating and I had a neck injury that kept me from working out for about 10 days.
Now for the really great news, the boy! Yes, I am still seeing the amazing man that I met back in the beginning of July. Things are great and every time I get to spend with him, I realize that I was meant to at least meet him. He compliments me really well, and plus we have the same out look on the world. This past weekend I met his family and from what I hear, they actually liked me. YAY!
Wow, so this time last year I really started on this journey. It was September when I looked for a personal trainer. I slowly started walking every day and I could barely do a push up. I hated who I was, and I hadn't even hit my darkest point. But that is behind me. I am now surrounding myself with wonderful people that truly like me for who I am, and love and support me. And actually I am starting to believe them when they tell me how much they think of me.
Things I am grateful for:
1. God in my life - I find myself every day asking to be filled with Grace to make it through the day, and though there are days of doubt, I haven't had one filled with despair in a long while.
2. New Job - finally think I have found a place to create a career!
3. Anthony - can't believe I have met someone whom I can truly be myself insecurities and all and he is so supportive. Plus, I feel very safe in his arms
4. My new lease on life - I can't believe how strong I AM
5. Flag football - starts this coming weekend, it is great to run around and try not to get hurt!
GOD is great and Bless you all!