Girls Night Out
Friday, August 24, 2012
Tonight a couple of friends took me out for my birthday dinner. I ended going over my calorie count for the day because we shared a couple of desserts --sopaillas and brownie a la mode. We had a great time. Afterwards we went to Kohl's. I got a new purse for $1.50 (clearance and then used a coupon).
Today I made a Jacobite shirt for my husband to wear with his kilt.
Also, this afternoon I hit the restart button on the treadmill and was able to walk for 5o min before it stopped again. We are going to try some silicone lubricant on it and hopefully that will work or we might need to get a new belt.
Day 5 -
My goals are:
1. Daily blog how I am doing [5/5]-
2. Exercise for at least 30 min a day 6x a week and work up to 120 min a day.[5/5]
- 50 min treadmill
3. Drink 8-10 glasses a day.[5/5]
- 9 glasses
4. Daily tract food and exercise.[5/5]
5. High protein breakfast, shake for lunch[5/5]
6. Cut back on snacking.[4/5]
- I had two desserts and a piece of shortbread for afternoon snack.