Thursday, August 23, 2012
Today I loaded my niece's king-size T-shirt quilt. It just fit on my quilting frame. Since, my treadmill still isn't working, I sat on the caouch and read a book. It was nice to sit and relax with a book and listen to the gentle rain outside.
Tonight I went to the gym - normally Thursday is my session with my personal trainer, however she has a family situation that she will be out of town indefinitely. The last session I had with her was end of July. So tonight I did my first strength training circuit in over a month. I went back to the very 1st workout she gave me over a year ago.
Day 4 -
My goals are:
1. Daily blog how I am doing [4/4]-
2. Exercise for at least 30 min a day 6x a week and work up to 120 min a day.[4/4]
- 30 min (10/bicycle, 10 ST, 10/elliptical)
3. Drink 8-10 glasses a day.[4/4]
- 9 glasses
4. Daily tract food and exercise.[4/4]
5. High protein breakfast, shake for lunch[4/4]
6. Cut back on snacking.[4/4]