Wednesday, August 22, 2012
I had a great morning playing with my two oldest granddaughters. They had spent the night because their mom had a class early this morning. This afternoon I was able to get two quilts planned and fabrics pulled...my newest baby granddaughter and the SP Quilt & Lose Team fat quarters I won.
This morning I made some Strawberry Rhubarb Scones. I had strawberries left over from the wedding and some rhubarb in the freezer - both I needed to work up, so instead of making a pie I made some healthy scones.
Tonight I went to the gym and worked on the arc trainer for 30 min. My treadmill is still not working.
Day 3 -
My goals are:
1. Daily blog how I am doing -
2. Exercise for at least 30 min a day 6x a week and work up to 120 min a day.
- 30 min on the elliptical
3. Drink 8-10 glasses a day.
- 8 glasses
4. Daily tract food and exercise.
5. High protein breakfast, shake for lunch
6. Cut back on snacking.