Saturday, August 04, 2012
Found this on spark friend Leslies page, love answering questions about myself...
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
No - my parent had the idea that we should get one name that was entirely ours - mine is Cecilia, then three middle names from the family.
2. BROTHERS AND SISTERS?
One sister, one brogher - sister four years older, brother two years older.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
No, I would like to have my mothers handwriting it was very special... as a journalist I write a lot when I am taking notes and as I do it very fast it is not that tidy.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
One girl 12 years old.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Probably, it might take a while but I would like the frienddly attempts to make others feel comfortable and the humor and creativity.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
It is an inherited habit and comes automatically - sometimes the ability gives really witty comments but mostly I am trying to not execute my sarcastic trait
8. Do you have any pets?
Yes: One dog, one cat.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
A couple of years ago I would have said definitely not - today I am a little bit tempted...
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Do not eat it often enough to have a favorite...maybe corn flakes.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Mostly, it´s hard to get them off otherwise - and I am sort of preparing making it easy to take them on...
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
I am physically storng for being a woman. I don´t consider myself as menatlly or emoitonally strong but others tell me I am. I have endured the crisis in my life so far without going nuts.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Häägendaz Macadamia Nut brittle
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Different depending on the person. Height, weight, face, age...
15. RED OR PINK?
Pink (but I LOVE red)
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My tendancy to give up and become passive and waste time doing nothing.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
18. WHAT IS THE PAUL MCKENNA TECHNIQUE THAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON THE MOST?
Had to go looking - found a "tapping technique" that I really need to try - very interesting and I am open to things that claims that mind and body is connected :-)
19. ANY TATTOOS?
No, I had the idea around 1990 before it became fashion and I am very happy that I never got one as it is too common today...
20. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Barefoot right now, otherwise mostly black.
21. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
pork shoulder and rice - too much!
22. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
A program about solitude/lonlieness on the radio.
23. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Hmmmmmm, I'll orange I think.
24. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Biking through a summer field in the evening.
25. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
26. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
27. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
None - I prefer to do sports myself instead of watching... but I might pay to watch ...that thing when somebody drives four horses through a lot of obstacles.
28. HAIR COLOR?
greyish-white - used to be...some sort of blonde.
29. EYE COLOR?
Green with brown spots - in the passport "light brown"
30. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Ye, one on my right eye which is very nearsighted.
31. FAVORITE FOOD?
beef with garlic butter
32. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings! I never see scary movies - but is somewhat fascinated by teveseries with weird serial killers.
33. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
At the theater - I guess the last Harry Potter with daughter
34. WHERE WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO ON VACATION?
Depends on the time of year, I am more interested in the climate than in the geographical destination... maybe Ireland, or Alaska in the summer.
35. SUMMER OR WINTER?
36. HUGS OR KISSES?
37. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Ice cream mocca or kardemum flavour
38. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
ST in a gym
39. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
Both - too much I am afraid.
40. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
PG Wodehouse - Leave it to Psmith
Dick Francis - Decider
Barbara Ehrenreich - Bright-sided, how the renlentless promotion of positive thinking has undermined America
41. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Don´t have one.
42. FAVORITE SOUND?
Wind in trees
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Calgary Canada I think is farther from Sweden than Austin, Texas...
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I am a natural comic public speaker.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
By the lake Vänern between Kristinehamn and Karlstad in a little village named Väse
48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
Red - the most common colour of houses in Sweden
49. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
50. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 50 QUESTIONS?
Yes - love the ego part of it...