Taking the leap
Thursday, July 05, 2012
Well, I got the job offer. YAY!!! But it comes with a substantial pay cut, BOO! Well over much thought, prayer, and going over my budget, I have decided to take the job. I believe this is the best situation for me. I am scared to death, not just because of the pay cut, but I am putting myself out there with out a safety net. I am doing something new that I have always said I wanted to do for a career. I found a company that puts its employees first and wants them to grow and develop. I will have the opportunity travel to Australia and learn many new things and use my educational background.
I am scared but every time I have prayed on whether or not to accept I felt peace. So, I took that as God's nudge to let me know that He has this one, I finally need to trust in Him to follow the path He wants me on. God willing this will be a step in finding and developing and loving myself as I should be!
I am grateful for
1. All of my friends who had to listen to me go over and over again about this job.
2. My fear - means I am allowing myself to fly
3. Living in America - GOD BLESS THE USA
4. Overtime - I am going to eat it up over the next two weeks
5. Chocolate Ice cream - has been the best in this heat