I'm Back! Happy Easter Everyone!
Saturday, April 07, 2012
Hello all you awesome sp people...I have missed you all...I have also gained much of what I lost back so I am here to begin again...
First let me just say...
I know this is short but here are my goals for the next two weeks...
1. TRACK MY FOOD!
2. Take my LONG WALK ALONE
3. Take my SHORT WALK with SADIE
4. Do 20 CRUNCHES BICYCLE STYLE ON THE FLOOR
5. NO SIMPLE SUGARS
6. MAKE GOOD CHOICES FOR BREAKFAST, LUNCH, SUPPER, & SNACK
7. WATCH MY PORTIONS
8. STUDY FOR MY PRAXIS EXAM (PRINCIPLES OF TEACHING AND LEARNING) 30 MINUTES A DAY
9. MEMORIZE ONE BIBLE VERSE A WEEK (AND MEDITATE ON IT)
10. READ MY BIBLE AS I CONTINUE ON MY JOURNEY TO READ THE BIBLE FROM COVER TO COVER FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER IN MY LIFE...I AM CURRENTLY IN JEREMIAH RIGHT NOW
11. DO NOT MISS CHURCH FOR THE NEXT 3 SUNDAYS
Well I think that will just about do it for me for this return visit...I have to go prepare supper and make up some extras tonight for Easter Sunday tomorrow...