So after a few days in North Africa, here I am in South Africa, for 11 days.
The food is gorgeous.
People are very nice.
So I need to be really vigilant not too slip down the "I just eat a little bit of this" slopes.
It's full summer here, and I think the main focus should be to drink enough water during the day, not to confuse hunger and thirstiness.
Some preparation I did:
1. brought my travel body scale, weigh-in every morning to see where we're going
2. small travel kitchen scale (like the Bible in the precher's hand)
3. I asked around the participants to do exercise together, so we're gonna run each morning together, maybe some gym in lunchbreaks
4. I brush my teeth now after breakfast, helps to reduce the morning snack cravings
5. askef for fruits and vegetables for the coffee breaks of the program
6. small plates for buffets, only one round, strict - no return! (This one will be difficult!)
Brushing teeth after breakfast - done! Yesterday, after the long night flight, I could only do it later when arriving to the airport, but I did it at the airport!
Sunset in Cape Town, from The Twelve Apostels restaurant