Day 82 Feeling Euphoric
Saturday, January 14, 2012
What a strange feeling that has come over me. I'm so used to feeling depressed and anxious that I don't know what to do with this new emotion.
Eating well and exercising has played a role but there's also another element to it. Balance. I feel balanced in all areas of my life. Mind, body, spirit, home.
I feel so high on life this morning but life has also taught me that what goes up must come down. I'm afraid that one day everything will come crashing down around me.
I'm going to try my best to enjoy this feeling and ride this wave of happiness out until I can't any longer.
Today I'm going to:
1) Eat healthy, nutritious meals.
2) Eat a small serving of chocolate. A girl's got to have some pleasure.
3) Walk on the treadmill for 30 minutes.
4) Pamper myself. Mani-pedi (at home). Deep condition my hair. Eyebrow wax. Maybe buy something cute to wear for my date night with hubby.
5) Enjoy whatever simple pleasures come my way today.
Make today great!