Sunday - Cassoulet
Monday - Slow Cooker Pot Roast
Tuesday - Slow Cooker Swedish Meatballs
Wednesday - Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Chicken over Rice
Thursday - "Unstuffed" Cabbage Rolls
Friday - Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie
Saturday - Fried Tofu and either Fried Rice or Pad Thai
All leading up to my birthday on Sunday. Have to decide whether to order my cake or make it... And next Sunday we'll be going out to eat somewhere. Right now I'm thinking "Big Fat Cheeseburger with Fries" but I'm still not 100% sure.
Sunday - OFF (STRETCH!)
Monday - 1.5 miles & 30 Day Shred
Tuesday - ZumbaLite & ST
Wednesday - OFF (STRETCH!)
Thursday - ZumbaLite
Friday - Nike Training Camp (NTC)
Saturday - End of Year 30 5k
* Drink at least 8-10 glasses of water every day.
* Buy supplies and start first craft challenge.
* Pack lunch every single day, save one (have plans to go out with a friend next week).
* Take my supplements every day.
We may go out on Monday for lunch or something. If so, my goal is keep health in mind when I'm ordering. It's a HCD, but that doesn't mean I have to go OTT (over the top).
It's the last day of 2011. What are you doing to end 2011 right?
I'm going to attempt 30DS so I can get some idea of whether it's going to hurt or not. I hopped on the elliptical last night to give that a go. Did 20 minutes with little to no problems. I did discover that the higher the crossramp, the better it is on my back and hips. Not really sure why. Upped the resistance too so it would be a good, but tough, workout. Glad to know that this will be a great back-up for me on Zumba days.
Plans for today are as follows:
* Play some Fable III. *big grin*
* Take down Christmas decorations and store for next year.
* Go grocery shopping for the week.
* Do 30 Day Shred.
* Drink 8 glasses of water, at least.
* Take my supplements with lunch (because I forgot with breakfast...OOPS!)
* Make tacos tonight.
* Drop by the video store (if open) for movies for tonight.
Plans for tomorrow include:
* Official weigh-in.
* Official measurements for start of 2012.
* Official "Before again" pictures for start of 2012.
* Maybe a fitness test too - push-ups, crunches, lunges, squats and jumping jacks.
Hope everyone has a safe, happy and healthy NYE and a wonderful start to 2012!! (I could be totally annoying and say, "See you next year!" ...but I won't (except I just did..oops!) ;) )