Bring It!!! I Am Ready For You 2012!
Saturday, December 31, 2011
January 2010 brought cancer surgery, radiation and a bunch of other related stuff that dimmed my spirit. January 2011 brought a sense of survival being possible and a renewed spirit and determination to fight the odds. As I approach January 2012, I do so with the spirit and determination of a warrior! I know this will be my best year ever!!!
My accomplishments will be:
1. Maintain my healthy nutrition habits.
2. Maintain my fitness schedule.
3. Challenge myself to step outside my comfort zone on occasion.
4. Be as good a role model as possible to my children.
5. Reach my goal weight.
6. Nourish my spirituality to keep me uplifted for any unforeseen challenges.
7. Continue to be the supportive and loving partner my husband deserves.
I have a great sense of expectation about this year and personal growth. It feels so good to be excited about the future again!
I want to say how much SP and the support of so many people here have given me the renewed sense of purpose that I almost lost. I am forever grateful and want to wish each and every one of you a most Happy and Healthy New Year! Let's kick it together in 2012!