Just a brief update
Tuesday, December 27, 2011
I'm stuck in neutral. I'm doing a few things well and a lot of things not so well.
- I'm eating primarily vegan
- I'm eating lots of fruits and vegetables
- I'm keeping the amount of processed foods I eat down
- I'm keeping the amount of food I eat reasonable
- After hernia surgery I have had to deal with fluid buildup. This isn't painful, but can be uncomfortable. I can't really do any exercise which involves running, jogging or anything where I would jump. My doctor says it can take 6-8+ months to go away. Yuck. This isn't an excuse not to do other exercises, low impact stuff. I am just not doing a good job of making myself do this right now and I am feeling a bit dejected by this setback.
- I'm not tracking my calories. I should be, but I think I'm doing pretty well considering. If I could just do some exercise and burn up some calories I could start losing rather than maintaining.
I'm still checking in here and I am not giving up. I'm not done with my journey. I actually did some crunches yesterday, I'll just start small. I'll have an update picture done in the next week or so.