My Personal Holiday Challenge DAYS 10 & 11 Results
Saturday, November 12, 2011
1. Log my nutrition EVERY DAY
2. Try real hard to stay within my calorie range
Day 10 Went over around 60 calories.
Day 11 Went over about 300 which is FANTASTIC considering my friend brought me a Venti Frappuccino and then BF took me to Olive Garden. Only ate half my entree!
3. Get some form of exercise in EVERY DAY, even if it's only ten push-ups
Did fifteen pushups each day
4. Continue my water intake at 72 oz per day
Yup - both days
5. Work on getting said chunky butt to bed at a decent time every day.
11:30 day 10 but got eight hours; day 11 went to bed really late and only got 5
6. Post daily results on my blog page (at the suggestion of SURLYGIRL)
No time yesterday, but here we are today
Weight - 170.0 (+0.6) for day 10, 169.4 (-0.6) for day 11!
Day 10 gets a B+; I did pretty well overall. I didn't blog on Day 11 and messed up my sleep, so I get a C+ for doing better than expected on my calories even though I wasn't in range. Yesterday was a busy, busy day and my time escaped; I barely got the necessities done and then one of my Besties showed up and hung out talking to me for three hours, which basically disappeared my computer time. But I still did good!