My Personal Holiday Challenge DAY 9 Results
Thursday, November 10, 2011
1. Log my nutrition EVERY DAY
2. Try real hard to stay within my calorie range
Went over around 600 calories.
3. Get some form of exercise in EVERY DAY, even if it's only ten push-ups
Did fifteen pushups
4. Continue my water intake at 72 oz per day
5. Work on getting said chunky butt to bed at a decent time every day.
11:30, which isn't bad for my computer night. Still not enough, but not bad.
6. Post daily results on my blog page (at the suggestion of SURLYGIRL)
Here it is!
Weight - 169.4 (-1.0)
I get a C for that. I was slacking and I know it. And I don't expect the weekend to be much better. But I also know that I'm much more aware of what I'm doing in the way of eating, sleeping, and exercising than I usually am this time of year, so this is certainly a step in the right direction.