My Personal Holiday Challenge DAY 7 Results
Tuesday, November 08, 2011
1. Log my nutrition EVERY DAY
2. Try real hard to stay within my calorie range
Went over around 600 calories. Knew I was going to and didn't care.
3. Get some form of exercise in EVERY DAY, even if it's only ten push-ups
Got up early enough and did 20 minutes of pilates and then did 15 pushups at night. Getting stronger!
4. Continue my water intake at 72 oz per day
5. Work on getting said chunky butt to bed at a decent time every day.
Went to bed fairly early compared to some days, but only six hours of sleep. I'm striving for a minimum of seven.
6. Post daily results on my blog page (at the suggestion of SURLYGIRL)
Yep, still posting.
Weight - 170.4 (-1.4)
Not bad. Ate too much and still managed to lose. So at least my baby steps are showing some progress.
Giving myself a solid B+. I can do better, when I'm fully "on" and not suffering from this dreaded weather, but I have to give myself credit for pushing through; as my SAD friends know, every effort is a struggle and every little thing seems like a mountain.
I'm tempted to be hard on myself because I know what I'm truly capable of when I'm running on all cylinders, but I also know that if I push too hard I'll end up sliding worse. So for now, every day I do this is a victory.