READY TO GET BACK IN GEAR TODAY
Saturday, October 15, 2011
Ok, so after my Friday night of absolute eating overindulgence I am ready to get my butt in gear today. Here is the plan.
1. Drink at least 10 cups of water Done
2. Keep my calories under 1550 So far have reached 1200/so I am good here
3. Make a good chicken soup full of veggies/ done and it was delicious
4. Clean the house/ done and that makes me feel awesome
5. Do my last week 8 training for C25K training/ done and it was a difficult run
first time that I felt dizzy afterwards/ but done, done, and done...
6. Get in at least another half hour of core strength training- last think on my list
and now that dinner is finished/ the next thing I am going to do.
7. Journal my feelings - Done
8. Check in on Spark friends and spread some support around/ done
Here is a plus for today. I am going to take a long soak in the bathtub with Epsom salts and enjoy a cup of herbal tea!!! Good way to relax my muscles tonight.