Where to start...
Saturday, October 01, 2011
My planned blog for today was to be about love but finding a spark team for hopers made me change focus. How come I did not find that team during the summer when I was trying to learn how to hoop? Weird - I found it now through a blog on daily blog site - voted most popular and a vlog about a mother and her daughter making their own hoops...
This log made me giggle and feel that I am not alone - and then I found that hoop team and my heart started pounding and i got dizzy with excitement - interesting!
I had a lot of plan what goals I would have to hopefully lose some weight during october. But after that strong excitement over finding a team I changed idea - maybe I should figure out what I want in october - where my passion is, not what I want with my brain and fear of dying...
I want to success in hooping - I started this summer but gave up after a month because I made no progress. I have spent ten minutes trying again - no progress
and it was also difficult because the dew made the hoop wet as I am dropping it all the time... so I have spent some time decluttering my back porch - it will be possible to hoop there until I have reorganised my house to get a hoop space indoors.
1. So hooping ten minutes a day is goal one for october.
2. Goal two is to eat a lot of vegetables - they are cheap and wonderful this time of year and I really want to ejoy them but it takes som discipline because it needs planning and preparation.
3. Is to take time to make a list of routines that I love to have in my life, I feel excitement towards doing that too!
4. Is to attend an Aca convent in order to find a sponsor for working the aca steps. The convent is next weekend and I have found people to travel with.
5. To wrtie at least two short notes for the paper each days - this month I enede up writin 33 in a row... that what comes from postponing it and it is kind of painful... Writin two a day will be enoguh.
6, Is to book and plan most articles for the november edition next week.
7. I will work with at least one trick with Merlin every week!
I am excited!