Some Things to Know About Me!
Tuesday, July 12, 2011
50 Random Questions! (Thanks to the Spark I stole this from!)
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Nope. . . but people ask all the time if Lisa Marie Presley inspired my name. I was born before her, though.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
A couple of months ago I had a total melt down over my messy closet. My hubby put shelves in for me the same day. It’s a work of art now, as far as organization goes.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
No, not really. It’s legible.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Turkey (if I’m being good) Pastrami (if I’m being bad)
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
No, but I have 3 cats, a bird and 2 gold fish. I like kids though. I have an 11 year-old “sister” with the Big Brother/Sister Organization. I see her every week. She’s a doll!
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I think so.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
I’m a teacher. Sometimes it comes out during lecture. I do have a sarcastic wit at times, but not in a mean way.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes, I certainly do.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Hell no! But I do want to take a hot air balloon trip one day.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
I’m not a cereal type person. I guess oatmeal if I had to choose. I like it with raisins and brown sugar, but I rarely ever have it.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Yes. I double knot my gym shoes, so I have to.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
YES!—both mentally and physically
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
butter pecan and cookies and cream
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Men- height (I love a tall guy!)
15. RED OR PINK?
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I am a procrastinator at times.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My cat Blythe-- She passed on several years ago. We were and still are soul mates!
18. WHAT IS THE PAUL MCKENNA TECHNIQUE THAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON THE MOST?
Who is that? I’ll get back to you on this one.
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
A baggie full of fresh-cut veggies! Yeah for me!
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
My loud bird that won’t shut up! He’s an African Senegal parrot.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Fuchsia or Red
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Kalvin Klein Eternity Perfume and the smell of freesias
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
Beach house all the way!
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Basketball, if I have to. I’m not much into sports.
27. HAIR COLOR?
Dark brown; almost black. It’s the only color that suits me.
28. EYE COLOR?
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No-- I had laser surgery year’s ago
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Pizza (pepperoni with pineapple is my fav), lobster with drawn butter and ice cream
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
I’m more of a happy ending kind of gal
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Soul Surfer- It was awesome!
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Winter. I hate scorching hot days!
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs for everyone (excluding strangers); kisses are reserved for my hubby
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
pecan pie hot with whip cream and Crème Brule
37. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
Cardio, although I need to start strength training
38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
Both, and at the same time! I’m a multi-tasker
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Anne of the Island by L.M. Montgomery (I never read any of the Anne of Green Gables books. I am on book 3 right now and loving the series!)
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
2 golden tabby kittens
42. FAVORITE SOUND?
the sound of waves crashing on the shore and my husband’s voice
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Stones all the way!
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I am a writer. I just published my first novel. I have a way with words.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Somewhere in California.
47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
A light, creamy yellow color with white trim
49. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
Candy apple red
50. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 50 QUESTIONS?
Yeah—this was fun!