No haggis for me, please
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
In 8 days I am off to Scotland for 12 days. Much excitement. I am hoping to stay on the system as much as possible. I probably will not have computer access. How can I survive a vacation?
1) Walk as much as possible
2) Bring along a slicker so I can walk if it rains
3) pack two great pairs of walking shoes
4) make sensible food choices
5) I will be near the places for fish---avoid fish and chips and try to get fish cooked in a healthy way
6) Stop wondering about the possibilities for Scottish pudding!
7) avoid taxis unless we are lugging all the luggage
8) walk as much as possible on the airplane; get up and move on the airplane.
I love to travel and this should be fun. I'm going to see where the Queen Mum was born!