Slow start today....
Monday, June 20, 2011
I need to pull myself together and get out to the gym. I'm this kind of exerciser:
1) Review many pages on the internet looking for work-out clothing.
2) order too many work-out clothes.
3) Get depressed because I spent too much money
4) add "energizing" songs to my iPod
5) forget how to synch iPod and spend time looking for instructions.
6) Worry about an imaginary blister
7) Return to bed to mull over whether I should take shower before or after gym
8) My thoughts wax philosophical and disperse
9) Decide to check my library books status. Do any need renewing?
10) Think fleetingly about work and how best to avoid it
11) Feel bad because I suck at work
12) Don't want to exercise because I feel bad
13) Ponder if I should set new goals here on SparkPeople before I leave the house
14) Decide to research difference between running and walking shoes
15) Rinse and repeat rinse and repeat rinse and repeat