tip on drinking more water, laugh and jokes I hopes
Saturday, May 21, 2011
I am doing a challenge to drink more water this week so I did some research on the internet this is what I found
Here are some ways to work more water into you day:
1. Make a bet with a co-worker to see who can drink more water in the course of a day.
2. Have a big glass of water at every transitional point of the day: when you first get up, just before leaving the house, when you sit down to work, etc.
3. Make it convenient - keep a big, plastic, insulated water bottle full on your desk and reach for it all day.
4. When you have juice (apple, grape, or orange) fill half the glass with water.
5. When you have a junk-food craving, down a glass of water immediately. You feel full quickly and avoid the calories, and it lets time pass till the craving fades.
6. Have one glass every hour on the hour while at work. When the work day is done your water quota is met.
7. Substitute a cup of hot water with a drop of honey for tea or coffee.
8. While at work, get a 20 ounce cup of ice and keep filling it up from the office water cooler. The key is drinking with a straw - you take bigger gulps and drink much more.
9. Freeze little bits of peeled lemons, limes, and oranges and use them in place of ice cubes - it's refreshing and helps get in a serving or two of fruit.
10. After each trip to the restroom, guzzle an eight-ounce glass to replenish your system.
11. Drink two full glasses at each meal, one before and one after. Also, drink one glass before each snack so you don't eat as much.
12. Make it a Morning Ritual first thing you should do before you do anything else is drink two glasses of water. If possible one should be hot water this one I actually do
13. Bring a two-liter bottle of water to work and try to drink it all before you leave work. If you don't finish, drink it in traffic on the way home - it's like a race.
14. Always keep a 24-ounce bottle of water handy while watching TV, doing laundry, making dinner, etc.
15. Add drinking two glasses of water to your daily skincare regimen. Drink, cleanse,
moisturize, etc., then drink again.
16. Switch to 12-oz. water glasses at home instead of 8-oz. ones.
17.a glass of water alongside soda, coffee or tea at restaurants
Joke funny I hope
1. .Diets are for people who are THICK and tired of it.
2. THE FAST DIET: If you are thin, don't eat fast. If you are fat, don't eat-- FAST!!!
3. The best way to lose weight is by skipping... skip the desserts... skip the snacks... skip the beer... skip the SKIPPY. --Daniel Worona (version)
4. THE HAIGHT DIET: TO LOSE WEIGHT JUST EAT THE STUFF YOU HATE. --DR. HAIGHT (D. WORONA)
6. DIETING IS THE PENALTY FOR EXCEEDING THE FEED LIMIT.
7.CHOCOLATE. COFFEE. MEN.
SOME THINGS ARE JUST BETTER RICH.
8. IF YOU HAVE NO TASTE, A LOT OF FOOD GOES TO WASTE; BUT IF YOU HAVE TOO MUCH TASTE, A LOT OF IT WILL GO TO WAIST.
--Woriginal original by Daniel Worona
9. I'M ON A GRAPEFRUIT DIET. I EAT EVERYTHING BUT GRAPEFRUIT.
10. LORD, IF I CAN'T BE SKINNY, PLEASE MAKE ALL MY FRIENDS FAT!
11. THE NUMBER ONE CAUSE OF PEOPLE FALLING OFF THEIR DIETS IS FOOD.
12. A MOMENT ON THE LIPS, FOREVER ON THE HIPS.
13. DIETING IS MIND OVER PLATTER.
14. LIFE IS UNCERTAIN. EAT DESSERT FIRST.
15. No BODY is perfect.
16.Oh! that this too solid flesh would melt. William Shakespeare 17.Everything I like is either illegal, immoral or fattening. Alexander Woollcott
18.Let me put it this way. According to my girth, I should be a 90 ft Redwood. Erma Bombeck
19.All happiness depends on a leisurely breakfast. John Gunther
20.Nothing would be more tiresome than eating and drinking if God had not made them a pleasure as well a21.Food is an important part of a balanced diet. Fran Lebowitz
22.We should look for someone to eat and drink with before looking for something to eat and drink. Epicurus
23.The more you eat, the less flavour; the less you eat, the more flavour. Chinese Proverb
24.Fish, to taste right, must swim three times - in water, in butter, and in wine. Polish Proverb
Once you say you're going to settle for second, that's what happens to you in life.
John F. Kennedy
It was a high counsel that I once heard given to a young person, "Always do what you are afraid to do."
Ralph Waldo Emerson
Take calculated risks.
That is quite different from being rash.
If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes.
St. Clement of Alexandra
We are all inventors, each sailing out on a voyage of discovery, guided each by a private chart, of which there is no duplicate. The world is all gates, all opportunities.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke
Without inspiration the best powers of the mind remain dormant. There is a fuel in us which needs to be ignited with sparks.
Johann Gottfried Von Herder
s a necessity. Voltaire