another sad blog but I am trying
Friday, May 13, 2011
Okay I am sorry to write another sad . blog but I feel sick. I sm sure it just the humidity but I feel terrible. It is so hard to live thought this week, I know people are losing their house and some are dying. So I feel really pity but can this head please stop hurting. I need to get through 8 hour of work today and I don’t know
I will make it. I also got in stupid fight at MacDonald because gave the kid a twenty and she gave me back change for a ten. I didn’t have time to wait for them to count the money since I would have missed the bus to work.
Okay things I am grateful for
1. I am alive and a whole lots healthier than I was a few years ago
2. it Friday let repeat IT FRIDAY two days to rest and relax
3. I got my bank situation all taken care and actually got a paycheck today
4. my wonderful spark team
5. I have a great time with mom and Jeanne yesterday we went and did functional training at the senior center yep I finally join I am fifties year old and a member of a senior center oh for those of you who wonder the functional training was as good as any of my workout as ik do with my video tapes
Things I did right
1. I took yesterday off and got weekend shopping. DONE AND SPEND QUALITY TIME WITH MOM
2. I did a wii workout today even so my head was hurting
3. I did a 20 min walking with leslies sansone video today even so my head was hurting
4. I am handing the department at work good this morning alone
5. I didn’t go up and get peanut butter cracker even so I would have love to I am staying on the no s diet and doing good
At the scale manufacturers' convention, people often wanted to weigh themselves on different scales to see if they agreed. However, some visitors abstained, not wishing to advertise their weight. A smooth-talking representative coaxed a woman onto his scale by promising her that he would not look and that she could even cover the digital display so only she could see her weight.
She finally stood on the scale, whereupon a loud, mechanical voice from within the machine announced: "One hundred and sixty-three."
According to a recent article I just read on nutrition, they said eating right doesn't have to be complicated. Nutritionists say there is a simple way to tell if you're eating right. Colors. Fill your plates with bright colors. Greens, reds, yellows. In fact, I did that this morning. I had an entire bowl of M&M's. It was delicious! I never knew eating right could be so easy.
But I'll Take...
A customer in a bakery was observed carefully examining all the rich-looking pastries displayed on trays in the glass cases.
A clerk approached him and asked, "What would you like?" He answered, "I'd like that chocolate-covered, cream-filled doughnut, that jelly-filled doughnut and that cheese Danish."
Then with a sigh he added, "But I'll take an oat-bran muffin
I still need more healthy rest in order to work at my best. My health is the main capital I have and I want to administer it intelligently.
Eubie Blake (On his 100th Birthday)
If I'd known I was going to live this long, I'd have taken better care of myself.
with love for my art and for thy creatures. In the sufferer let me see only the human being.
Tony Horton quotes, the developer of P90x home fitness program:
“Focus on the present moment. Stay in the moment.”
“Do your best…and forget the rest.”
“Don’t let your ego get in the way of your success.”
“Don’t just kind of do it!”
More quotes from Pavel Tsatsouline, the Russian fitness instructor who popularized the kettlebell in the USA:
“If you don’t know how, we’ll show you. If you don’t want to, we’ll make you.”
“Strength is a skill. Training must be approached as a practice, not a workout. You will practice every day, throughout the day.”
“Your muscles are already capable of lifting a car. They just do not know it yet.”
“I’m so tired I don’t know the name of my moves.”