Hard time writing blog today so I am just going to answer SOME QUESTION
Monday, May 09, 2011
Hard time writing blog today so I am just going to answer the main message board questions
what is your favorite workout music?
I use the wii so there is no music unless I use one of my dance workouts for the wii and then I like country music
• What is your motivation for working out today?
• None bad day all around everything going wrong
• today i decided....
• To do everything wrong. I didn’t get my full 45 min of exercise in didn’t meet my calorie burn of 145. I didn’t get the computer up in time to find out I was supposed to a 15 min terrible exercise video for my baseball challenge. Brought a new water drink with coconut and pineapple and it was terrible so I round up having to buy peanut butter cracker to get the taste out of my mouth. Now if this sound likes a excuse it not it really made my stomach sour. I am at work so I didn’t have much to choose from hence the peanut butter cracker. I didn’t have much money to buy anything since I left my wallet at home,. But it only 10 am so I am going fix everything. I will do my 15 min video when I get home and maybe some min on the wii. I will watch everything else I eat today.
• WHY do I sabotage myself???
• Sabotage is deliberate action taken with the purpose of weakening an oneself, through means such as obstruction, disruption, or destruction. I think my subconscious does not want me to my goal weight, I believe part of me like having something to reach for and when I get there what to do I do with myself . Well my subconscious need to lay off because 1. this is a lifetime struggle and even if I make my goal weight I will always need to maintain it and 2 it hard enough without having to continuously battle myself,
• JOKE OF THE DAY
The doorbell rings in the middle of the night, and the wife gets up to see
who it is. She comes back to bed and the husband says, "Who was that?"
The wife says, "Oh, it was some woman." The husband is freaked out. He
says, "Well, uh, what did she want?"
The wife says, "She wanted to know if the coast was clear!" The husband is
really nervous now. He says, "Well, what did you tell her?"
The wife says, "I told her the coast is a hundred miles from here; how in
the heck do I know if it's clear or not?"
MOTIVATIONAL QUAOTE OF THE DAY
" When someone is telling you that you can't do something, don't quit, just smile and say I'll show you."
Author Unknown ---
" Why settle for good, when you can be great?"
Author Unknown ---
" Think BIG, Do BIG, Get BIG and Finally Be BIG."
Written in 2011 by Devikant Kahar --- India