Daily inspiration and amusing lines day 11
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Daily inspiration and amusing lines
Everyone who achieves success in a great venture, solves each problem as they came to it. They helped themselves. And they were helped through powers known and unknown to them at the time they set out on their voyage. They keep going regardless of the obstacles they met. ~ W. Clement Stone
Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going. ~ Jim Ryan
Four things come not back—the spoken word, the sped arrow, the past life, the neglected opportunity. ~ William Hazlitt.
Excellent and Funny Thoughts About Walking
1. Walking 20 minutes can add hours to your life. This enables you at 85 years old to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing home at $8000 per month.
2. My grandfather started walking five miles a day when he was 60.........................Now he's 97 years old and we don't know where he is.
3. I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.
4. I have to walk early in the morning, before my brain figures out what I'm doing.
5. I joined a health club last year, spent about 450 dollars. Haven't lost a pound. Apparently you have to go there.
6. Every time I hear the dirty word "exercise", I wash my mouth out with chocolate.
7. I do have flabby thighs, but fortunately my stomach covers them.
8. If you are going to try cross-country skiing, start with a very small country.
9. I know I got a lot of exercise the last few years....................just getting over the hill.
10. Every time I start thinking too much about how I look, I just find a "Happy Hour" and by the time I leave, I think I look just fine.
I don't jog............. it makes the ice jump right out of my glass.
Okay cats and ORANGE BUTTERFLY Biggest Loser - Jade - Spring 2011, and the rest of my spark pal let go have a greaty day and thanks for stoping by.