everyday inspiration and amusing lines part 7
Sunday, March 20, 2011
everyday inspiration and amusing lines
We never repent of having eaten too little.
A sound mind in a sound body is a thing to be prayed for.
Ten Excellent and Funny Thoughts About Walking
1. My grandfather started walking five miles a day when he was 60.........................Now he's 97 years old and we don't know where he is.
2. I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.
3. I have to walk early in the morning, before my brain figures out what I'm doing.
4. I joined a health club last year, spent about 450 dollars. Haven't lost a pound. Apparently you have to go there.
5. I do have flabby thighs, but fortunately my stomach covers them.
6. If you are going to try cross-country skiing, start with a very small country.
7. I know I got a lot of exercise the last few years....................just getting over the hill.
8. Every time I start thinking too much about how I look, I just find a "Happy Hour" and by the time I leave, I think I look just fine.
Okay cats and ORANGE BUTTERFLY Biggest Loser - Jade - Spring 2011, and the rest of my spark pals have a great day and do something for yourself