RFML 100 Day Challenge - Week One
Sunday, March 13, 2011
I decided the easiest way for me to keep track of everything was to make blog posts and use my sparkblog as a bookmark. This site confuses the crap out of me still.
Squats - 200/day for 5 days
Plank - 5 sets of 5 breaths
Teddy Bear Crunches - 5 sets of 20
Side Arm Raises - 4 sets of 12
Dead Lifts - 4 sets of 12
Walk/Run 1 mile per day for 7 days
100 jumping jacks per day x 3 days
Dancing 30 minutes per day x 3 days
Coach Nicole's 10 minute kickboxing video x 2 days
Coach Nicole's 10 minute Jump Start video x 2 days
1. Track your food EVERY SINGLE DAY.
2. Eat FIVE additional servings of fruits or vegetables this week. (5-7/day)
3. Read one nutrition related article or blog.
4. Eat 20g of Fiber at least 2 days.
5. DRINK YOUR WATER! (8-10 glasses or 64ozs)