February Recap and March Goals
Monday, February 28, 2011
I am starting my March goals today, so I thought I would wrap up February and focus on this month.
February was a disappointment. I gained 6.2lbs, barely trached and only managed to workout 3 times... YIKES!
I seemed to have lost any an all motivation that I had prior to my wedding, and even my motivation then wasn't terribly impressive. But, I had managed to lose 30lbs. Since November I have gained 32lbs. So I am officially worse off them when I started.
But, I feel like I may have found motivation again and I am hoping I can keep the momentum going and my March is fabulous!
- Track daily
- drink 100 oz of water or more daily
- Finish the two weeks of Nutrisystem that I have left
- focus on measurements and portion sizes
- Cardio 5 times per week
- strength training 3 times per week
- daily stretching
- Half Marathon - I am signed up to participate in a 1/2 Marathon on 3/20 in Virginia Beach. My goal is simply to finish it - I have 4 hours to do so, which equals out to about an 18 minute mile.
- More crafting to relieve stress
- More reading
- start my blog
- start spring cleaning
And speaking of crafting, I made a really cute project this weekend! Can't wait to show you all later!
Have a great day!