SP Premium
KATNANA3

SparkPoints
 

Keep on, keeping on...

Friday, February 25, 2011

February has been a long hard month with many challenges. My work hours are crazy, sometimes I can't tell where one day ends and the new day starts. When I get the chance to sleep, it takes me forever to get to sleep. Scott and my relationship had become almost non existent what with the financial strain we've had for over a year, different work schedules, health issues and very poor communication. That's the negative.

On the positive: I have managed to lose 8lbs. My clothes are fitting better and I'm starting to like who I see in the mirror. I'm keeping up with my 8-8oz of water most days, even managed 9 on a couple. Coffee is down to 3 cups a day, and actually managed to go 4 days in a row without any at all! I'm doing my strength training 6 days per week and only missed 2 since I started 3 weeks ago. I make healthy choices 95% of the time and try not to beat myself up the other 5% of the time. This past week Scott and I had a long talk about the state of our relationship and what we wanted/needed to do to get back on track. We've had a great week thus far and are both committed to making time for us and communicating with each other.

Goals for the future:
1. Continue with my new habits (stated above).
2. Work on fitting my cardio in...30 min walk 3 times a week, working up to at least 30 min a day.
3. Cut back on smoking.
4. Incorporate ME time into every day.
5. Focus on the positive...and not the negative.

So here's to keeping on one day at a time...slow and steady steps will get me to my goals :)
Share This Post With Others
Member Comments About This Blog Post
  • KATNANA3
    Thank you both for your encouragement. It is much appreciated!!
    3455 days ago
  • JTLAM77
    Great job! Those are great goals to work towards.
    3456 days ago
  • DIVINEREBEL
    Sounds great! Keep it up and best of luck! (^_^)
    emoticon
    3456 days ago
  • Add Your Comment to the Blog Post

    Log in to post a comment


    Disclaimer: Weight loss results will vary from person to person. No individual result should be seen as a typical result of following the SparkPeople program.