Monday, February 07, 2011
I feel like February is half over already, but I wanted to get some goals down anyways. I meant to do it last week, but thanks to all the winter weather, I worked 14 hour days every day last week except Friday, which I took off to get my new driver's license, social security card, debit cards/credit cards and checks. I am now officially my husband's wife.
Now I just have to try to remember my new last name!
- track calories every day, no matter what
- drink 100+ oz of water every day
- focus on portion sizes
- new recipe 1x per week
- make it to the gym 4 times a week
- Zumba class 1-2 times a week
- restart couch25k and stick with it
- stretch every day
- Finish 6 new pages of our honeymoon scrapbook
- find a good book to ready - any suggestions???
- finish my Valentine's day gifts
- enjoy my birthday
- start a blog
My birthday is February 14!!! I am super excited becuase we took off work on Monday and Tuesday of next week - a nice 4 day weekend to celebrate with!
Well, gotta run - I have a meeting to get to! Have a super day everyone!