January 1, 2011! I can barely believe that 2010 is over. It was a good year - lots of ups and downs. But, I am ready to move into 2011 fresh and determined to achieve some goals.
So, in 2011 I will -
- lose 75lbs to get to my goal weight of 135lbs
- make healthy eating and moderation an every day part of life
- say goodbye to the word DIET in the context of deprivation
- try new recipes - 1 per week
- run 2 half marathons - the first of which I already signed up for - the Yuengling Shamrock in Virginia Beach in March
-run more races - 5ks and 10ks
- do some form of working out 5 days a week, even if it is putting on the radio and dancing around
Career and Life
- become a manager at work
- get into law school
- read more
- craft more
- work hard at being the best wife, friend, daughter, sister and aunt I can be
- reconnect with friends that I miss
Outlook and Focus
- finish everything I start, including getting to my goal weight and maintaining
- not put off until tomorrow what I can do today
- not beat myself up if I am not "perfect" - really, who is?
- learn to love my body and appreciate it for its strength and beauty
- not be afraid to succeed!
Happy New Year everyone! Let's make it a good one!