Last Thanksgiving Dinner
Sunday, November 28, 2010
I had a good day today. My children and their spouses came for Thanksgiving dinner. I did end up taking a small second helping of turkey and dressing. i had a very small breakfast and desert of a piece of pie for supper. I stayed within my calorie range.
I walked on the treadmill for 60 minutes this morning.
I am blessed with health. Even though I have had injuries, myoverall health has always been good.
2) Low carb diet started on 11-15-10.
3) Exercise Variation
4) 10,000 steps a day -- and I will make sure I get that each day except Sun which will be a rest day. -
5) 9+ glasses of water
6) Finally I don't want to gain at Thanksgiving!
1. Stay within calorie limit --
2. Daily exercise routine
-- Exercise before SP, then log it
-- knee physical therapy (3 times a week) --
--strength training a different set of muscles ea day
3. Blog daily, even if it is short -
My original goal of reaching 229 by 11/20 seems unrealistic now since I have only lost 2.5 lbs this month. My new goal is 235 by 11/30.
9/25 = 242.5
10/2 = 241.75
10/12 = 240.5
10/19 = 239.75
11/2 = 240.
11/9 = 238.5
11/16 = 236.5
11/23 = 235.5