Friday, November 26, 2010
My husband and I went on a bike ride today. The first time I've been on a bike in probably at least 5 years. The weather was perfect -- in the 50's, warm with just a little bit of coolness in the air. We rode for 4 miles. I was huffing and puffing at times. It was fun, but I do prefer walking. It is hard to talk while riding and I really didn't/couldn't observe the surrounding area as I was concentrating on cycling.
I am blessed with the area where I live has nice trails for walking and biking.
2) Low carb diet started on 11-15-10.
3) Exercise Variation
4) 10,000 steps a day -- and I will make sure I get that each day except Sun which will be a rest day. -
5) 9+ glasses of water
6) Finally I don't want to gain at Thanksgiving!
1. Stay within calorie limit --
- a little over -- I had a bowl of ice cream which I haven't done for over a couple of months. It was the last in the carton, so it is gone and no more temptation!
2. Daily exercise routine
-- Exercise before SP, then log it
-- knee physical therapy (3 times a week) --
--strength training a different set of muscles ea day
3. Blog daily, even if it is short -
My original goal of reaching 229 by 11/20 seems unrealistic now since I have only lost 2.5 lbs this month. My new goal is 235 by 11/30.
9/25 = 242.5
10/2 = 241.75
10/12 = 240.5
10/19 = 239.75
11/2 = 240.
11/9 = 238.5
11/16 = 236.5
11/23 = 235.5